- If you order our products electronically, you accept the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
- The customer buying the product’s sales force and delivery regarding Turkey No. 6502 Law on Consumer Protection and Distance Contracts Directive is subject to the provisions of other laws.
- The shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, are paid by the CUSTOMER.
- Each product purchased is delivered to the customer by cargo, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 business days. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
- In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
- If force majeure occurs for the seller and the product cannot be delivered in time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
- RECEIVER; Within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product, the seller may use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without undertaking any legal and penal liability provided that he / she informs the following contact information. Return shipping fee is the responsibility of the buyer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the BUYER.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE DECLARED RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL;
COMPANY NAME / TITLE: Clay Glass (İmregün Ertürk) ADDRESS: Yukarı yurtçu mahallesi Mimar Sinan Caddesi No.5 Etimesgut/Ankara EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +90 553 027 2041
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the bank, if the payment is made in default when he / she makes the payment by